1. language is one method of human communication, faith(s), self, identity and healing properties. Nava is a namesake that intersects, region, nation, cultural landscapes, vexillology, and lineage.
2. transformations and signage is the cornerstone that(‘s) bring(s) [ing] object(s) to the foreground celebrating multiplicity and connecting community.
3. a concept that enters a plain of nothingness.
4. lover, friend, human adult plant.
5. a feudal tenant sound.
6. pencil monochrome diagram, protective process coating or as decoration.
7. treeless plateau (-) one, two or three forms representing.
Marking up (poking prodding and underlining) margins of pages +
and stowing away these pages like a magpie =
an architectural coping mechanism for overwhelming feeling of linguistic indignity
an exhibition by: JLM
treatise by: Asha Sheshadri
Carolyn Jean Martin
Opening - 10.5.2018 - 10.21.2018 - First Fridays 6:00 - 9:00 pm
Gallery Hours: Saturdays & Sundays, 2:00 - 6:00 pm, or by appointment.
NAPOLEON is an artist-run exhibition space that strives to provide a platform for new work and new ideas.