Philadelphia’s leading Latin American Art gallery is premiering a new series of paintings by award-winning artist Yehoshua Villarreal I. Elementos | Tierra, Aire, Fuego, and Agua explores the subjects of earth, air, fire, and water in Villarreal’s unique style of figurative images and structural compositions which complement and complete each other in this series.
- Yehoshua Villarreal I was born in Venezuela and moved to Miami in 1996. Villarreal’s paintings are in museums, private and corporate collections and he exhibits internationally.
- “Yehoshua’s work is an exercise in provocative juxtaposition – the imaginative and allegorical subjects challenge the precision and control of his techniques,” shared RACSO Gallery owner Oscar Villamil.
- RACSO Art Gallery represents local and international Latin artists.
WHO: Available for interviews and photographs
- Miami based artist Yehoshua Villarreal I
- RACSO Art Gallery Owner Oscar Villamil
WHEN: Thursday, March 15 | Opening Reception 6:00pm – 8:00pm
WHERE: RACSO Art Gallery | 1935 East Passyunk Avenue | Philadelphia, Pa Exhibition Dates & Times | March 15 – April 15, 2018
Monday & Tuesday 10:00AM-5:00PM | Wednesday through Friday 10:00AM-9:00PM Saturday 4:00-9:00PM | Sunday by appointment at 215.735.3515
ABOUT RACSO ART GALLERY | www.racsogallery.art
RACSO Art Gallery exclusively represents Latin American artists. Dealing in emerging local and international contemporary Latin American art as well as the ‘Modern Masters’ of Latin American art including Botero and Villegas. Located at the gateway to East Passyunk Avenue in the heart of South Philadelphia, collectors can experience a range of works including paintings, drawings, prints, sculpture, and photography. RACSO Art Gallery celebrates the beauty of the Latin American art spirit with rotating exhibitions throughout the year.
INSTAGRAM @RACSO_Gallery | FACEBOOK @RacsoGallery